This model appears to pack most of Samsung’s innovations of 2020. It positions itself as a compact flagship, offering on the current smartphone scene. The average screen size has been experiencing steady growth in recent years. This model is what is now considered a pocket-friendly powerhouse. Its most prominent features are Samsung Knox security, an intelligent battery, a powerful processor, and massive storage. This series unveils a whole new world for mobile.
- Processor: Octa-Core Cpu with speed 2.73GHz, 2.5GHz, 2GHz
- Main Display: Size (6.2” full rectangle, 6.1” rounded corners), Resolution 3200*1440 Quad HD+, Dynamic AMOLED 2X technology, 16M color depth.
- Camera: Rear camera with multiple resolution (12Mp+64Mp+12Mp), Front camera resolution 10Mp, Video recording resolution (UHD 8K (7680*4320) @ 24fps)
- Memory: RAM 8GB, ROM 128 GB, Available memory (104.0GB), External memory support (MicroSD up to 1TB)
- Connectivity: ANT+ (Yes), USB Interface (USB Type C), USB Version (USB 3.2 Gen 1), Location technology (Gps, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo), Earjack (USB Type C), MHL (No), Wifi-Direct (Yes), Bluetooth version v5.0, NFC (Yes), OS (Android)
- Versatile triple camera setup, with impressive image quality and consistency
- Modernized design and control layout
- Superior 120Hz AMOLED display
- Quality stereo speaker setup
- Speedy charging solutions, inclusive of a 25W charger in the box. The battery life is also long.
- IP68 rating build quality and bill of materials
- Excellent flagship performance
- The poor performance of the fingerprint sensor
- It overheats under load but even then, CPU throttling is expected
- Zoom camera is not accurately sharp
It is impossible not to recommend this model, which sets a new benchmark for 5G Android phones to emulate. Despite its relatively high pricing, what it has to offer is worth it. From the ergonomic and attractive design, a phenomenal camera, and powerful battery, it is a must-have.