One of the most magnificent galaxy experience has been offered through this model. Its prism colors and 3D classic design, smooth curves ooze class and elegance, while offering comfort. Below is a detailed review of this model.
- Processor: Octa-Core CPU with speeds of 2.8GHz, 2.4GHz, 1.7GHz
- Main Display: Size is 6.7″ full rectangle, 6.6″ rounded corners, Resolution of 1080 * 2400 (FHD+), Technology: Super AMOLED Plus and color depth of 16M
- Camera: Front camera resolution 32.0Mp, Rear camera resolution (multiple) 48.0Mp+12.0Mp+5.0Mp, Video recording resolution of UHD 4K(3840*2160)@30fps
- Memory: RAM Size (GB) 8, ROM size (GB) 128, Available memory size (GB) 105.7, External memory support is MicroSD of up to 1TB
- Connectivity: ANT+(Yes), USB Version (USB 2.0), Ear jack (USB Type-C), Bluetooth Version v5.0, USB interface (USB Type-C), MHL (No), Wi-Fi Direct (Yes), NFC (Yes), Location Technology (GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo), OS (android)
- In this current era of private data infiltration by malicious attacks, you have nothing to worry about with this phone. The hardware is backed up and multi-layered by the Knox security platform.
- Forget about straining to view your phone screen in sunlight while outside. It provides a view of rich colors and contrast as it is captured with HDR10+.
- Life never slows down for us, therefore we have to capture every moment. The pro-grade camera produces vibrant, high-resolution photos whether day or night and in any location.
- The OIS seems to be a bit unsteady
- It lacks 3.5mm audio jack stereo loudspeakers which is a deal-breaker for loud music lovers
- It is not waterproof
The S10 Lite is a recommendation especially for those seeking strong camera setup, good screen, long battery life, and fast charging. It’s slightly lower competitive price also gives an advantage over other brand models with similar features.