For those having a tough time making the decision, they should consider something like the Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307FKZKUBUTU which features a 13.3-inch display so you get the extra mobility without giving up too much precious screen real estate.
Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Memory: 64 GB
Battery: 6000mAh, permanently installed
- High performance 6000 mAh Lithium-ion battery with 15-watt quick mobile charging function. It charges fast and keeps the battery full all day.
- It comes with a high-quality plastic case which reflects perfectly. It impresses while the fingerprints are visible on its test device.
- Up to 512 GB of Micro SD card, expandable memory for photos, music and more. Enough storage to cater to all your needs.
- This product has an IMEI that uniquely identifies. It’s distinct from other phones of its make.
- The phone comes with an affordable price that is worth penny
- This phone model uses its phone app which is crafted differently from the standard Google app. It may be tricky to get your way all around.
- The voice playback via the built-in earphone is initially very loud at the maximum level. Your surrounding environment may also be able to overhear your conversation.
- The front camera offers 16 megapixels of resolution. The shots are reasonably sharp, in detail but a bit grainy.
- Except for a quick charger, the USB cable, and the SIM tool, there are no accessories in the box.
Verdict The battery life is exceptional and the phone is easy to use, dual sim and micro SD compatible, good camera and great screen. The screen is long but a comfortable width to hold and use securely.