The Samsung Galaxy lineup of devices is quite popular, no matter if your talking tablet, smartwatch or of course Mobile phone which we are reviewing today. The Samsung Galaxy M11 SM-M115FZKNEUA has recently been released and quickly shot up to the top of the best seller list due to its combination of being budget friendly along with finding all the features you would come to expect from a Samsung Galaxy phone. Below we will review some of its key benefits and downsides so you can decide if it is the right choice for you.
Screen Size: 6.4 inches
Memory Storage: 32 GB
OS: Android 10.0
Main Camera: 13 MP
- Great battery life for such a budget friendly phone and will easily power most consumers through their day or even 2 days without needing a charge
- It comes with 32 GB of storage space but can be expanded using a Micro SD card all the way up to 512 GB which should easily cover your storage needs
- Good sized 6.4 inch display which gives you a decent amount of viewing area without being too big and bulky
- Supports Dolby Atmos which should boost the audio quality and give you a good overall experience
- It comes with an older processor which has been around for a number of years, because of this do not expect any cutting edge performance especially if doing heavy multi-tasking
- Samsung uses the triple camera setup instead of the quad you see in some of the newer models currently available and in part because of this the camera quality is just average
- Does not support 4K
The Samsung Galaxy M11 SM-M115FZKNEUA is a good quality phone for anybody who is looking for something affordable. It isn’t going to impressive in overall performance but can still handle the day to day tasks without any issues and has great battery life. The battery life is probably the best quality of this model by Samsung and its top selling point.