Choosing one of the Samsung smartphones might come as a challenge to many as they have a variety from which you can choose. For a phone that has the power and performance to keep things going smoothly, you might consider the Samsung Galaxy A40 SM-A405FZKDBTU. This model comes in four colourways; from black, white, and coral or blue shades. Below we shall have a look at some of the factors you may put into consideration when deciding whether this device is right for you.
Processor: 8-Core 1.8GHz, 1.6GHz chipset: Exynos 7885 (14nm)
Display: 5.9” full rectangle, 5.7” rounded corners FHD+ Super Amoled
Operating System: Android OS (Pie)
Dimensions: 144.4 x 69.2 x 7.9 mm, 140g
Features: Rear camera 16.0 MP(f/1.7) + 5.0MP, Front camera 25.0 MP, Non-removable Li-ion 3100Mah (typical) battery with15Wfast charging, Fingerprint sensor, NFC, Dual sim compatibility.
- With just 140g of weight, this phone is not heavy on the hands or bulky in any way.
- The battery life is good enough to last you the whole day although it’s slightly lower than the Samsung Galaxy A10 which stands at 3400mAH.
- The rear camera is a dual camera that consists of a 16 MP (f/1.7) camera and a 5MP ultra-wide camera with a 123 degrees field of view.
- The battery performance is average as it only has 3100mAH, but it is good enough to last you the whole day.
- The front camera lacks a flash, thus compromising with the quality of photos, especially when there is low lighting.
Verdict As much as the overall performance is average, the one thing we cannot forget is the easy to use software for this model. The Samsung Galaxy A40 SM-A405FZKDBTU also makes an excellent gadget for your day to day use as it has a decent battery life and quite an outstanding rear camera.