Galaxy A21s is an impressive work of art. The dimension is 163.6×75.3×8.9mm and it weighs 192 grams. The smartphone has a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen providing 720×1600 pixels resolution with. The rear camera of the smartphone consists of a 48MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (depth) while on the front there is a 13MP (wide) camera for shooting selfies. The smartphone is available in various color options such as Black, White, Blue, and Red. The Samsung Galaxy A21s is powered by Exynos 850 Octa-core processor. The smartphone is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh + Fast battery changing 15W. the sensors include fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity. Additionally, it features Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with A-GPS, USB, and a 3.5mm jack.
Screen size: 6.5”
Battery capacity: 5000mAh
Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB
Processor: Exynos 850 Octa-core
- Immerse yourself in the large 6.5 inch Infinity-O Display of Galaxy A21s. A wide aspect ratio fills your screen with content from edge to edge. Watch your favorite videos, games and live streams on its HD+ display.
- Galaxy A21s has a glossy and holographic finish that catches the eye. The smooth curves of the body allow for an easy and secure grip when navigating the screen. Choose from Black, White, Blue or Red to match your style.
- When out living life, you need a phone that can last. A 5,000mAh battery gives the power to stream, share and game on. And if you start running low, plug in and power up with up to 15W of fast charging.
- Built-in the phone’s hardware and software from the start, Samsung Knox protects your phone from the minute’s it’s turned on. Offering multi-layered security, it defends your most sensitive information from malware and malicious treats.
- Front camera quality can use an improvement
The Galaxy A21s has a stylish look. It is comfortable to hold and its quad cam lets you shoot with more perspective.