The Samsung Galaxy A20e SM-A202FZKDBTU has the quality and specs to remain one of the best medium-class devices in the market. Removing the Samsung brand name, it comes with a water-drop design, which improves its elegance and other features for delivering top-notched entertainment.
- Screen Size: 5.8” HD+ with a water-drop screen.
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh.
- Storage/ RAM: 32Gb/ 3Gb.
- Connectivity: 2G/3G/4G, Wifi, Bluetooth.
- Processor/Speed: Snapdragon Octa-core 1.6Ghz.
- It has a screen size with 5.8 inches and HD+ resolution capability. This ensures that images are shown clearly. The design is top-notch with the water-drop screen style, which allows users to have better interaction with the device.
- It has a dual camera with the rear camera having 13 megapixels and 5 megapixels. The front camera has an 8-megapixel resolution, which makes taking selfies very easy.
- It has a weight of 141g, which makes it portable.
- It has a 32Gb internal storage ideal for people who are not heavy users of smartphones. It can accept files to some extent, with the 21.5 GB remaining.
- It has an Octa-core processor capable of running high definition games and other applications with ease. The 3Gb RAM also helps in the smooth running of applications. This ensures that users can open a different application without one closing before the other. It can optimally run applications such as PES2020 and Asphalt without any problem
- It supports 2G/3G/4G, which makes connecting at different locations at different network strength possible.
- The storage available is not for heavy file users. The 21.5Gb is simply to small for people who like videos etc.
- The processor speed is too low when compared to some devices.
The Samsung Galaxy A20e SM-A202FZKDBTU is the right device if you are looking at optimum performance at a medium process. It is the ideal device for small-time gamers or those that simply want to use Samsung products at a low price.