If you’re one to prefer a gadget that lets you do what you love on your phone thanks to its long-lasting battery life, then you might consider the Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105FZKUBTU. This model is available in two colourways with this one being black, whereas the other one is blue. Discussed below are some of the essential things you might want to consider when deciding if this smartphone if the perfect fit for you.
Processor: 8-core (1.6GHZ, 1.3GHZ) Exynos 7885
Display: 6.2” full rectangle, 6.1” rounded corners, HD+ TFT
Software: Android 9.0 Pie
Dimensions: 155.6 x 75.8 x 8.1mm, 168g
Features: Rear camera 13.0MP f/1.9, Front camera 5.0MP f/2.0, Non-removable Li-ion 3400mAH battery, NFC, Face recognition
- Apart from the 2GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, the phone also bears external memory support microSD (up to 512GB). It ensures that you have enough storage space.
- The Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105FZKUBTU also has a decent battery life as it bears a 3400mAH battery, enough to last you the whole day.
- The user gets to enjoy maximum vision on the 6.2” HD+ Display.
- The phone lacks a fingerprint scanner, although it has the facial recognition feature. This version uses 2D images; hence it’s not as effective when it comes to security, one would have to use the password or pin input.
- The camera performance of this model is average. Its photos are not of the best quality although it can take decent shots in good lighting.
- It lacks any water resistance rating; hence you might have to spend more for one that has.
The overall performance of the Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105FZKUBTU is sub-par, although it does have a decent battery life, and also we can’t forget the 6.2” HD+ display that ensures maximum views.