The Oppo Realme X50 Pro 5G is the first smartphone from Oppo’s Realme sub-brand with an international launch. The Realme X50 Pro 5G is powered by a Snapdragon 765G processor, available in variants of 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage or 12GB of RAM with 256GB of internal storage, no possibility of expansion. The Realme X50 Pro 5G has a 64 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP quad camera on its back, while its front camera is dual, 32 MP + 8 MP. The Realme X50 Pro completes its features with a 4200mAh battery with support for ultra-fast charging, dual speakers, 90 Hz refresh rate, side-mounted fingerprint reader, and runs Realme UI 10 based on Android 10.
Processor: Snapdragon 765G
Screen size: 6.57 inches
Operating system: Android 10
- Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 765G 5G Processor greatly improves performance and reduces power consumption by 35%.
- The side fingerprint sensor integrates the power button and fingerprint recognition modules, making it beautiful and practical at the same time.
- The 30W Dart Charge fully charges a 4200mAh massive battery to 100% in just 55 minutes. It even supports flash charging when the screen is on!
- Let’s begin a new and convenient lifestyle. Realme X50 5G is equipped with an NFC chip, which can easily store your bank and transportation card information.
- Equipped with a formidable 1216 super-linear speaker, Realme X50 5G features Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio Quality, providing an immersive experience for gaming, music, and movies.
- The powerful liquid cooling system enhances heat transfer, as it is equipped with highly-efficient heat dissipation materials like an 8mm super larger copper pipe.
- Capable of producing 120 frames per second, the 120Hz display doubles a conventional 60Hz display’s refresh rate.
- It doesn’t accommodate external memory or memory expansion
- No, it doesn’t support screen off display.
The Realme X50 is a sophisticated smartphone that is equipped to handle your needs. Note that there is no SD card slot.