For those in the market for a high-end laptop that is also ultra-light and portable, the Razer Book 13 RZ09-03571WM1-R3W1 has recently been released and draws some interest. This is far from a budget machine and designed for those willing to spend more to get exactly what they want in a new laptop device.
Below are some of the most notable benefits and downsides to this model to help you decide if it may be your next purchase.
Razer Book 13 RZ09-03571WM1-R3W1 Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB of RAM
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Screen: 13.4 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- Great performance starts with a powerful processor and plenty of system memory. This model has you covered for both the Intel Core i7 and 16 GB of RAM.
- With up to 10 hours of battery life, most consumers will be able to get through their day without needing to re-charge
- The RGB backlit keyboard is a nice touch and a great feature to have when working in poorly lit locations.
- The smaller 13.4-inch display is quite compact, making it great for taking on the go.
- The SSD drive helps overall performance and gives you quick read and write times.
- While Razor is well known for its gaming laptops, this is not one as it lacks a dedicated graphics card.
- The storage capacity is just average, with 256 GB available, those that store plenty of data may find they need to use external or online storage.
- The smaller display may take some getting used to if you typically use a full-size laptop.
- Quite expensive and may be out of reach for the average user due to the price
The Razer Book 13 RZ09-03571WM1-R3W1 is not cheap, but the ultra-portability and high-end performance are probably worth it for those who can afford it. If gaming is not a big part of your laptop use, this may be a great choice for your next purchase.