The Razer Blade Pro 17 is designed with a powerful processor to run high-performance AAA games on the go. The Razer Blade made it nearly 25 percent smaller than its predecessor, with a faster 17.3 “monitor fitted to the body as sleek and lightweight as a 15” laptop. The 9th Intel Core i7-9750H processor features 6 cores with a 2.6GHz base clock speed and 4.5GHz Turbo Boost. The extremely powerful Razer Blade Pro 17 is built to be the ideal combination of a gaming desktop and a handheld workstation.
Display diagonal: 43.9 cm (17.3″)
Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
HD type: Full HD
Aspect ratio: 16:9
LED backlight: Yes
Processor family: 10th gen Intel® Core
Processor model: i7-10875H
Processor frequency: 2.3 GHz
Processor boost frequency: 5.1 GHz
- Presenting the Holy Grail of Computer Graphics — NVIDIA GeForce RTXTM technology. Using ray tracing technology and AI, it stimulates the action of light to create visually spectacular graphics. Immerse yourself in your favorite games with NVIDIA GeForce RTXTM 2080 Max-Q graphics.
- Featuring a large full HD display with thin bezels and a silk-smooth refresh rate for the ultimate gaming experience. In this case, large will equal better.
- The Razer Blade Pro 17 is equipped with advanced connectivity, making it highly capable of working. Featuring USB 3.2 Gen 2, 2.5GB Ethernet, UHS-III SD Card Reader, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Windows Hello, and ThunderboltTM 3.
- The key of the Razer Blade Pro 17 has an individual backlit with Razer ChromaTM — with up to 16.8 million colors and different lighting effects for an enhanced gaming experience.
- Also, you can customize the colors and lighting effects on your keyboard using Razer Synapse 3. Also, the keyboard layout features secondary keys, which are also backlit with Razer ChromaTM.
- It is primarily restrictive for gaming only.
When it comes to gaming laptops, we believe in a combination of powerful performance, bold design, and durable construction. Razer Blade laptops are designed to enable high-powered work and gaming when you’re on the go.