Meet the new Razer Blade 15 Studio laptop edition is made for on-the-go creators. We’re talking about mobile workstation performance with the new 8-Core 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA Quadro RTXTM 5000 Studio Edition graphics, and OLED 4 K touch display with DCI-P3 100 percent color gamut for retina shattering clarity and ultra-fast 1ms response. All of this output is packed into a robust, precision-crafted aluminium package that remains as lightweight as ever at 0.7-inch long.
Screen Size: 15.6 Inches
Display Resolution Maximum: 1080p Full HD Pixels
Processor Brand: Intel
Processor Type: Core i7 Family
Processor Speed: 5.1 GHz
Processor Count: 1
RAM Size: 1 TB
- 8 – Core CPU: The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10875H processor provides the ultimate performance of up to 5.1GHz Max Turbo.
- Studio Edition: Automate the most demanding workflow with NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 graphics. Featuring real-time ray tracking, advanced shading, and AI-enhanced tools.
- Stunning Visuals: The 4 K OLED touch display delivers a wide range of colors covering 100% of DCI-P3 space and flashing fast 1ms response time.
- Small and lightweight: The CNC aluminium frame offers an impressive performance in the most compact footprint possible while staying incredibly robust and only 0.7 “tall.
- 15.6 “1ms OLED 4 K Touch Screen, Corning Gorilla Glass, DCI-P3 100 percent,
- Compact, 0.70 “thin CNC aluminium body, Mercury White finish
- 32 GB dual-channel memory and expandable 1 TB SSD memory
- Poor speakers
- Runs warm
The beautifully stunning OLED 4 K, 3840 x 2160 touch display with 1ms answer has a wide color spectrum that covers 100% of the DC1-P3 area, enabling developers to work on their projects with true visual clarity. Every display shall be individually tested and calibrated to ensure accuracy and efficiency.