For users having a tough time deciding which type of laptop to purchase should go for Razer Blade 15 RZ09-O3009WI with a 9th Gen Intel Core i7 6-Core Processor, 1TB PCle M.2, and 16GB of onboard memory. With this model, users are able to edit films in order to come up with high quality films from anywhere.
It is designed with an uhs-iiiSD card reader that helps users to transfer large files. The Razer Chroma customize the keyboard with shortcuts, hotkeys, and color profiles. With base clock speed of 2.6 GHz and Turbo Boost of 4.5GHz, work is executed faster so users can work efficiently.
Here are some of the top features of Razer Blade 15 RZ09-O3009WI
Screen: 15.6 -Inch
Processor: 4.5 GHz Intel Core i7
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Storage: 1 TB
Graphics: NVIDIA RTX 2080 UHD Max-Q
Ports: 3- USB 3.0 Ports
Operating System: Windows 10
Weight: 6.06 Pounds
Battery: 1 Lithium Ion
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11Ax
- Precision crafted CNC aluminium unibody houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible while remaining remarkably durable.
- Plug in multiple USB 3.1 devices directly, expand the view on up to three external displays via Thunderbolt 3, Mini Display port and HDMI, and Gigabyte Ethernet, for a desktop -class experience.
- Users can customize the backlight color of the keyboard with Razer Chroma, and also expand the memory and storage.
- Crafted from a single block of aluminium and CNC milled to exact precision, the Razer Blade 15RZ09-O3009WI has a black anodized finish accented by green USB ports and a backlit green triple-headed snake embedded in the display cover.
- Razer Blade 15 RZ09-O3009WI can get a bit hot when running new games.
- The screen brightness is below average and may not be of help outdoors.
- Timeout on the keyboard backlight isn’t adjustable.
Razer Blade 15 RZ09-O3009WI is a good device for gaming. In fact, the highest standard of gaming graphics which uses ray tracing technology ad AI to simulate the behavior of light for cinematic quality rendering.