The Proscenic 820s has smart features like app control, voice control, straighter navigation, digital smart mapping, and self-adjusting suction based on floor types. It offers some nice features that could make this a solid option for you and your home.
Battery capacity: 2000mAh
Weight: 4 kilograms
Suction power: 1800 Pa
Capacity: 0.6 liters
- With the Wi-Fi connection, you can schedule, monitor, control, pause, and customize cleaning anywhere, using your phone; you can also check the cleaning map and history. Note, however, that this robotic vacuum cleaner App only supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
- With a 600ML large dust bin, the 820S vacuum robot can hold more dirt in a cleaning session, and you don’t need to clean the dust bin as frequently.
- This robot vacuum has three suction modes to choose from: normal mode for sucking hair, animal hair, debris, dust, and dirt simply and efficiently; max mode for sucking up larger waste items and to deep clean.
- The robot vacuum adopts advanced Vboost technology, which automatically recognizes a carpet and switches to maximum suction power to clean it. As soon as the robot leaves the carpet, it returns to the previous suction power.
- Its infrared anti-collision sensor can easily identify and evade obstacles, reduce collisions with furniture or other household items, and prevent damage to these items.
- This smart robot uses a sensitive cliff sensor to detect stairs and steps during cleaning, thus protecting itself from falling. It then re-plans the route to complete the task and prevents damage to itself.
- When the cleaning is finished or the battery level is low, the robotic vacuum automatically returns to the charging station and starts to charge, so it is always prepared for the next cleaning session.
- It struggles with cleaning performance on carpet
- It doesn’t include boundary markers
The Proscenic 820s is quite the modern vacuum cleaner with various features that make it a suitable and excellent machine.