Apart from getting color this time around, the new display is especially clearer and makes the watch look less conceptual and more appealing to the average customer. Yet you will have to get used to the low-power 1.2-inch LCD screen of the device: unlike the traditional bright smartwatch, the PowerWatch 2 relies on reflected sunlight to minimize the battery drain. The watch also has motion control and audio / haptic feedback, both normal smartwatches today. A couple of other planned features – always-on GPS and a heart rate monitor – have been included in the PowerWatch 2 PW09.
Operating system: iOS
Motion control: Supported
- If you’re looking for serious trail running or camping fitness wearable with a limited number of connectable apps, this wearable will probably answer your prayers.
- It’s up to 200 meters waterproof.
- The watch also has motion control and audio / haptic feedback. A few other planned features – always-on GPS and a heart rate monitor – have been included in the PowerWatch 2 PW09.
- Technically speaking, the engineering at the core of the system produces more power in cold conditions, where the disparity between the skin temperature and the outside air is greater.
- The PowerWatch 2 PW09 design represents its primary intent – just don’t expect anything more. There are still some features present on the leading smartwatches, such as contactless payment, which are absent.
- It is pricey
Refinements bring PowerWatch 2 PW09 close to parity with other smartwatches alongside its miraculous ever-charged technology, but the price is likely to be too high for many consumers.