From the 6805 series released in 2020, this is a 32 inch full HD LED TV with HDR. It operates with the Saphi Operating system making it a smart TV with an interactive user interface. It can be used for browsing, video calls, and sharing content. It allows the display of several file formats, including JPEG, GIF, PNG, amongst others. It also produces crisp sounds and is suitable for gaming. It also has some cool features like Simply share and HbbTV
For ease of use, it has one-button access to an icon-based menu to navigate to Philips Smart TV apps, including Arena, YouTube, Netflix, and more.
Philips 32PFS6805/12 Specifications
- Screen size: 32” (80cm)
- Resolution: 1920*1080 pixels
- Panel: LED
- HDR: HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma)
- HDMI input:3
- It is easy to install as it can autodetect other Philip smart devices
- It is easy to use with the smart menu button
- You can pause and record your shows
- It supports several subtitle formats.SSA.SMI, .TXT, etc.
- HD TVs are slowly being phased out for 4K AND 8K TVs with higher resolutions; this would have been a better bargain.
- An internal camera would have enhanced the features of the TV
Being a smart TV with HDR features, it is a practical and reasonable option when on a budget.