The Panasonic TX-65HX800BZ has a large display size. With features such as HDMI and other features, it ranks among the best smart TV you can get with a display size of 65 inches.
The 4K resolution further ensures that owners see images clearly.
As this TV is a 2020 model and can’t be found on the market at a reasonable price, we recommend these 3, newer, Panasonic 65″ 4K alternatives:
- Panasonic 2021 65 inches JX850BZ 4K LED HDR Smart TV Dolby Vision/Atmos [Energy Class A]
- Panasonic TX65JX800B 65 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV Freeview Play
- Panasonic 2021 65 inches JX800BZ 4K LED HDR Smart TV Dolby Vision [Energy Class G]
- Screen Size: 65″
- Panel Resolution: 3840 x 2160.
- Connection: Wifi and Ethernet.
- Display: 4K ULTRA HD LED.
- Support: 4K HDMI.
- The design is very slim, and it is lightweight. Therefore, users can easily carry it and install it in the preferred place.
- It is enormous, with a screen size of 65 inches.
- With a 4K Ultra HD display, users can easily see pictures on the screen without having issues related to light, e.g., blurriness.
- The high resolution also ensures better image rendering using billions of colours and shades.
- It has the Dolby Vision/HDR10+, which adds an element of realness towards image rendering.
- Dolby Atmos will also improve users’ experience by providing a 3D sound effect during activities.
- With the HCX processor, image rendering is further enhanced. Depending on the activities.
- Users can watch films either through Blu Ray or by live streaming without any issues.
- There is a local dimming action that helps owners to change the contrast easily without problems.
- It has both an ethernet and WIFI connection.
- It supports an HDMI connection, and together with the 4k Ultra HD display, users can enjoy gaming or streaming of movies.
- It is fragile.
- It has a high cost.
The Panasonic TX-65HX800BZ is large and combines quality with elegance to give users one of the best Smart TV in the market.
TX-65HX800BZ is a Smart TV for those looking for improved image rendering after considering the price.
With these TVs being available in limited quantities and priced at a reasonable rate (less than what you would pay for an old model), it’s no wonder that we don’t have many options.