The Panasonic TX-65HX800BZ has a large display size. With features such as HDMI and other features, it ranks among the best smart TV you can get with a display size of 65 inches.
The 4K resolution further ensures that owners see images clearly.
As this TV is a 2020 model and can’t be found on the market at a reasonable price, we recommend these 3, newer, Panasonic 65″ 4K alternatives:
- Panasonic 2021 65 inches JX850BZ 4K LED HDR Smart TV Dolby Vision/Atmos [Energy Class A]
- Panasonic TX65JX800B 65 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV Freeview Play
- Panasonic 2021 65 inches JX800BZ 4K LED HDR Smart TV Dolby Vision [Energy Class G]
- Screen Size: 65″
- Panel Resolution: 3840 x 2160.
- Connection: Wifi and Ethernet.
- Display: 4K ULTRA HD LED.
- Support: 4K HDMI.
- The design is very slim, and it is lightweight. Therefore, users can easily carry it and install it in the preferred place.
- It is enormous, with a screen size of 65 inches.
- With a 4K Ultra HD display, users can easily see pictures on the screen without having issues related to light, e.g., blurriness.
- The high resolution also ensures better image rendering using billions of colours and shades.
- It has the Dolby Vision/HDR10+, which adds an element of realness towards image rendering.
- Dolby Atmos will also improve users’ experience by providing a 3D sound effect during activities.
- With the HCX processor, image rendering is further enhanced. Depending on the activities.
- Users can watch films either through Blu Ray or by live streaming without any issues.
- There is a local dimming action that helps owners to change the contrast easily without problems.
- It has both an ethernet and WIFI connection.
- It supports an HDMI connection, and together with the 4k Ultra HD display, users can enjoy gaming or streaming of movies.
- It is fragile.
- It has a high cost.
The Panasonic TX-65HX800BZ is large and combines quality with elegance to give users one of the best Smart TV in the market.
TX-65HX800BZ is a Smart TV for those looking for improved image rendering after considering the price.
With these TVs being available in limited quantities and priced at a reasonable rate (less than what you would pay for an old model), it’s no wonder that we don’t have many options.
But fear not! These Panasonic 65″ 4K HDR 2021 models are newer alternatives: JX850BZ, TX65JX800B, JX800BZ.