Your movies appear more colourful than ever before with the Panasonic TX65GX700B. However, the HDR10 + provides scene-by-scene HDR mastering for the most precise HDR image technology to date. Additionally, with HDR10 + each scene is optimised, which ensures that the full amount of detail is seen. The TX65GX700 also supports both traditional HDR10 and HLG formats. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma HDR) is a standard broadcast and user-generated format that is set to become the standard for 4 K signal transmission.
4K Ultra HD: Yes
BBC iPlayer: Yes
Digital Audio Output: Yes – Optical
DLNA Compliant: Yes
Remote Control: yes
Smartphone control: No
- You can connect to your home network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet and turn this TV into a Smart TV.
- This 65-inch Panasonic TV also adds a full web browser, mirroring and home network streaming – perfect for viewing movies stored on your computer or NAS drive on a large screen.
- It features Freeview Play as well. This incorporates catch-up TV, on-demand services, and live TV to make it easy to watch what you want when you want. Also, it is free of subscription and compatible with existing broadband services.
- The Panasonic GX700 set comes with two USB ports. Matching triple HDMI ports, they are useful for plugging in media tools, such as a music playback memory stick.
- Very easy to set up. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to do the setup. You can adjust the TV pitcher and sound to suit the way you like it.
- It does not have a swivel stand which makes it harder to adjust like when the sun comes through the window on the screen.
- The built-in help system is awkward. It would be better if it worked from the function selection.
Constantly analysing the incoming image, ABD (Adaptive Backlight Dimming) helps to deliver superb contrast. Varying the dimming by the signal produces deeper degrees of blackness in darker scenes and clearer light in lighter scenes. This helps the photo to appear even more real and lifelike.