Oppo watch is a perfect example of what manufacturers can do with the right commitment in both hardware and software. Even if its look is uninspired, it is appropriate to give credit to how well-executed the curved display and the whole structure is. If you’re looking specifically for a smartwatch for the Wear OS, the Oppo Watch is a simple recommendation. The Wear OS platform as a whole hasn’t changed radically in the last six years, but it has progressed slowly, and Oppo’s first foray into the world has given a new look while harnessing the highlights of the app.
Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
RAM Size: 1 GB
Memory Storage Capacity: 8 GB
Operating System: Wear OS
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Compatible Devices: All Android Phones
Special Features: VOOC Charging
- Oppo Watch provides some of the best features seen from a Google app watch. Its fitness features are perfect for anyone, there’s enough power to run any app you need, and there are a few extras from Oppo to add.
- The design may be uninspired and look remarkably similar to the Apple Watch, but it still looks elegant, and if you want a square gadget with a curved display, it’ll be your only option on your Android phone.
- Yeah, every bit of the Oppo Watch looks like an Apple Watch. Similarities also apply to the neck, the braces and the fascia. The slightly more inclined design might not be unnoticeable to the untrained eye.
- If you want your phone screens to be curved, you’re going to love what a curved watch brings to the table. First of all, it looks unquestionably better than other watches with a similarly minimal style.
- This is an important factor, as watches often serve as fashion accessories. It still looks like a machine that’s knocked on your wrist but blends with most of the clothing. Secondly, it makes any interaction with the watch a lot more fun and smooth.
- Battery life is poor
- Unoriginal design
- Wear OS is still limited
There’s probably no other smartwatch that feels as well-designed as Oppo’s for an operating system that mostly relies on swipes from the sides. Tip-toeing between form and feature, you will definitely have better visual perception and a higher ratio of screen to body. Oppo Watch is one of the best smartwatches to purchase. Its craftsmanship and hardware-software compatibility are commendable.