The OnePlus 7T HD1903 features a 6.55-inch HDR10= 90HZ with a fluid display which richer, sharper and deeper colors. It’s a more robust version of the OnePlus phone series that adds innovation to its side.
As the name may suggest, an upgrade to the OnePlus 6T. As usual, OnePlus has gone big on the upgrades, by making improvements to the phone’s display and cameras, but do those changes make it worth the upgrade? We took the OnePlus 7T to our lab to find out if it makes the Best Buy grade.
Weight: 190 gm
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Battery: 3,800mAh w/ 30W Warp Charge 30T
OS: Android 10.0 w/ Oxygen OS
Display: 6.55-inch 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass protected FLUID AMOLED screen w/ FHD+ 2400 x 1080 resolution at 402 ppi
- Superfast: It doesn’t seem to slow down at all. Really next generation in speed. At first, you will just open apps pointlessly to be amazed at the quick load times.
- The oneplus Android version is very simple and intuitive.
- Software updates are a weekly business that keeps your phone improving over time.
- The camera is capable of some great shots if you get it right.
- For the price no real complaints.
- The fingerprint sensor sometimes won’t register the fingerprint. Quite annoying
- Not having the physical home button can be frustrating sometimes too quickly exit apps so can you have swipe which not always work as intended.
- Nightlight is too grainy.
- Camera pictures come out soft sometimes. This improved with new updates, fortunately.
Overall the phone is a good purchase. OnePlus has better camera software which is improved with every update that is innovated. The phone is worth every penny and a good fit for everyone.