From big days to every day, experience the joy of real photography. The compact D3500 blends premium build quality with outstanding performance. Effortless operation makes it spectacularly easy to shoot—and share—memorable moments. The D3500’s large 24.2 MP DX-format sensor captures richly detailed photos and Full HD movies—even when you shoot in low light. Combined with the rendering power of your NIKKOR lens, you can start creating artistic portraits with smooth background blur with ease.
Focal length: 18
Max Video Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, HDMI
Weight: 565 g
- Capturing perfect images is only half the fun. With the D3500 in your hands, you can record smooth, finely detailed Full HD movies at frame rates of up to 60p. Thanks to the camera’s wide ISO light-sensitivity range, you can easily film under overcast skies or at night.
- The D3500’s deep grip just begs to be held. This camera immediately feels comfortable in your hand, and composing shots feels steady. Spacious button placement makes operation effortless, and the long battery life will keep you shooting from dawn until dusk.
- The strength of the precision-engineered metal lens mount means you can change lenses repeatedly without worrying about wear and tear. From telephoto zoom lenses to wide-angle primes, you won’t want to stop once you start exploring the beauty of different NIKKOR lenses.
- For moments that deserve a little extra, you can apply a range of in-camera creative effects to photos and movies before you shoot. Or tweak the look of your images after shooting. The large high-resolution 921k-dot LCD monitor lets you compose and review shots in perfect clarity.
- Do more. Use Auto mode to create perfect DSLR-quality images easily. Or take your images a step further with Guide Mode. The ultimate assist, Guide Mode shows you exactly how to adjust the camera’s settings to capture amazing photos and movies the way you want.
- No 4K video
- No touchscreen control
- Bluetooth, but no Wi-Fi
If you’re looking to take your first steps into the world of creative, manual photography, then the Nikon D3500 is still the best DSLR you can buy right now. It has intuitive menus, superb battery life, and excellent image quality.