The MSI Optix MAG272C 27” 16:9 165 Hz FreeSync VA Gaming Monitor is built for fast-paced action gaming. Its 1920×1080 Full HD VA panel is surrounded by thin bezels and features a 3000:1 contrast ratio, a 300 cd/m² brightness rating, and support for up to 1.07 billion colors. Setup is simple thanks to HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB Type-C inputs, while the integrated USB hub lets you connect devices and peripherals directly to the display.
Screen size: 27 inches
Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
Brightness: 300 cd/m2
Weight: 6.98 kg
- This MSI gaming monitor has more leeway for placing your monitor in your setup without giving up the optimal viewing experience by having a large viewing angle. Colors and details will stay sharp at more angles compared to other monitors with less viewing angles
- This monitor is equipped with a 165hz refresh rate + 1ms response time VA LED panel, which has the most benefit in fast-moving game genres such as first-person shooters, fighters, racing simulations, real-time strategy, and sports.
- Generic monitor displays normally have a flicker-rate of about 200-times per second, which is unnoticeable to the naked eye but can cause fatigue over time. MSI Anti-Flicker technology provides a very comfortable viewing experience by reducing the amount of flicker.
- MSI gaming monitors are optimized to reduce the strain on your eyes by reducing the total amount of blue light displayed by the monitor to ensure you can game for longer periods without fatigue. The MSI Optix MAG272C is not an exemption
- This monitor uses a curved display panel with a curvature rate of 1500R, which is the most comfortable and suitable for a wide range of applications, from general computing to gaming. Curved panels also help with gameplay immersion, making you feel more connected to the entire experience.
- It has unwieldy menus
- It comes with almost no angle or height options
The MSI Optix MAG272C features a nice curve and decent 1080p performance, although some color and sharpness issues hold it back.