The MSI GS75 Stealth 10SE-068 9S7-17G321-068 is meant for competitive gaming rather than everyday multitasking, although it does not lag in daily tasks. For amazing gaming sessions, under a highly stable display covering wide-angles, the MSI GS75 is the perfect device. We review the important specifications, benefits, and downsides to this model below before giving our verdict.
Processor: Intel Core i7-10750H, Quad-core, with a base speed of 2.6 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 SD RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 17.3 inches, Full HD, IPS
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
– The 17.3-inch screen, with full HD display and IPS technology, delivers a fantastic viewing experience, with a crystal-clear resolution, even in fast games with frequently changing colors. The 300 Hz display refresh rate is five times that of conventional laptops.
– The 10th generation Intel Core i7 processor with a turbo-boosted speed up to 5 GHz and 12 MB cache provides over 15 percent performance boost over the previous versions. The NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU with 6 GB RAM brings all modern games within reach of consumers using this laptop.
– The Cooler Boost Technology, with the aid of the world’s thinnest 0.1 mm edge fan blade, ensures optimum heat dissipation and provides the best gaming experience.
– Gamers love the per-key RGB Steelseries keyboard. It allows users to customize each key to their liking and receive real-time in-game status through keyboard lighting.
– The 82 Wh lithium polymer battery is adequate for most needs. However, lower versions of MSI gaming laptops provide higher battery ratings than this model.
– At 2.4 kg, the laptop is a little heavy for many users, especially for those who have a habit of shifting from place to place.
– The ticket price is significantly high at $1800 and above, even though it is worth it.
The MSI GS75 Stealth 10SE-068 9S7-17G321-068 rates very high as a competitive gaming laptop. Although performance-packed, sturdy, and powerful, it will suit only gaming enthusiasts who can afford a highly-priced laptop.