Smaller than a lunchbox and less volume than a large soda can, MSI Cubi N is the smallest mini PC of its kind. With a 0.45 Liter case that still provides all the elements of a desktop-worthy PC.
Cubi N is not just a mini PC but a fashion house decoration with a wavy meshed design. MSI Cubi N is equipped with an Intel Gemini Lake processor, which improves the decoding technology to support HEVC (H.265) decoding to provide substantially improved video quality and brings whole new ultra-realistic visuals.
With Cubi N, you can experience the high quality of 4K UHD.
MSI Cubi N 8GL-001BEU Specifications
- Processor: Intel Gemini Lake Pentium Silver Processor
- CPU Speed: 1.1Ghz
- Memory: max 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Power consumption: 40W
- delivered with no Memory or HDD
- Hand palm-sized Mini-PC provides all the elements of a desktop-worthy PC: Intel Celeron N4000 CPU (4M Cache, 1.10 GHz up to 2.6 GHz), max 8 GB Memory.
- Cubi N is designed with a mini size and supports a standard VESA-mount. Mount the Cubi N to the back of a monitor and make the PC completely invisible.
- Are you watching a lot of webpages and applications on a small monitor? With the HDMI port and VGA port, MSI Cubi N can support dual monitors. You can do and view more.
- Its innovative fanless heat dissipation design is both silent and energy-efficient. A fan-less design also reduces malfunctions and increases the life-cycle of the Cubi N mini PC.
- MSI is a trusted name in gaming and esports. Having dedicated countless hours and committed numerous resources to support the world’s most aspiring and best gamers, MSI uses their knowledge and expertise in their products in return. MSI integrated all gamer’s aspirational functions in its gaming rigs and pushing the performance beyond limits.
- It comes as a barebone(no RAM & HDD).
- Extra cost to be incurred from buying absent features
This PC is a piece of excellent computing equipment, and it’s capable of carrying out amazing feats. However, setting it up would require an expert’s help as you have to add memory and a hard disk.