The new Moto G9 play gives you the power for what matters. The smartphone has the capacity for sharp and incredibly detailed photos, even in low-light, with a 48 MP triple camera system. It also embodies more power to go for days thanks to a 2-day battery. And the energy for all your favorite apps and more thanks to a super-responsive processor that never slows you down. This smartphone also comes in an attractive forest-green design that makes it appealing to the eye.
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
Screen size: 6.5 inches
Operating system: Android 10
- The new Moto G9 play gives you what you want and more. A super-responsive Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor powers your favorite apps and helps you get more done.
- Want to snap sharp and incredibly detailed photos, even in low light? Thanks to Quad Pixel technology and Night Vision mode, it’s easy with a 48 MP triple camera system.
- Power your productivity and go for days with a 2-day battery and fuel up fast with 20W TurboPower charging.
- With 64 GB of storage built-in, you have plenty of room for photos, songs, and movies. And you can always add up to 512 GB more using the optional microSD card slot
- Using My UX, your phone works the way you want. Control it with simple gestures, customize your entertainment settings, and create a look that’s one in a million.
- Get instant help with just one touch: press a dedicated button located on the side of Moto G9 play to enable voice control, and then ask the Google Assistant for answers. There is no need to type, tap, or swipe.
- It is quite expensive
- It has a slippery design
Features such as a dedicated button for “Google Assistant” and powerful cameras put the Moto G9 play at the forefront in the world of smartphones. However, it may slip from your hand if not handled properly.