This particular variant is a G7 Power model that is very similar to the Moto G7 Power PAE90015GB which is black. The significant difference between the two models is the differing costs and variation in their colours with the Moto G7 Power PAE90019GB being ice violet in colour. Below are some of the benefits and downsides that may come in handy when deciding whether this smartphone is right for you.
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 8-core 1.8GHZ – 64-bit, 4GB of RAM
Display: 6.3” FHD +Display 2280 x 1080 – 19:9 – 400ppi – LTPS IPS LCD
Software: Android 9 Pie OS
Dimensions: 16 x 7.6 x 0.9cm, 195g
Features: Rear Camera – 12 Megapixel PDAF (f/2.0), Front Camera – 8 Megapixel (f/2.2), FM Radio, digital player, fingerprint reader
- With the 5,000mAH battery, the power can last you up to 60 hours on a single charge, and it also bears the 15W Turbo power fast charging technology.
- You get to enjoy maximum vision on the 6.2” HD+ Display.
- The phone is super-fast as it has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor.
- Apart from the 32GB of storage, one can add 512GB of external storage with a microSD card
- The photos are of average quality as they lack definition, especially in low lighting.
- The Moto G7 Power is quite bulky
- It does not feature any wireless charging.
Apart from the average camera performance, the Moto G7 Power PAE90019GB is an outstanding device considering its impressive 5,000mAH battery and the responsive performance attributed to the 8-core processor it bears.