For home and office users contemplating on the complement for the big PCs they have, Minix N42C-4 is an awesome choice.
Below we will review some of the most important BENEFITS and DOWNSIDES to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Pentium N4200 (64-bit)
Memory: 4GB DDR3L. Expandable RAM 2 x SODDIM slots (dedicated support) to 8GB
Storage: SATA 60Gbps, support up to 512GB
Graphics: Integrated Services Card Intel Graphics 505
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro pre-installed
Audio Input: 3.5mm audio jack
- With the pre-installation of Windows 10 Pro and the addition of VESA mount, this PC is really easy for you to set up and use. You also need not worry about losing the Windows 10 Pro license when you want to upgrade the RAM.
- The most interesting benefit of this PC is its upgradability. You can upgrade your memory and your storage capacity from the current status.
- This mini-PC also boasts of a triple display with its HDMI, Mini-display port, USB-C output, putting it at par with other bigger mini-PCs
- The device is exclusively designed and really affordable with low power consumption.
- The system might turn out slow because of its processor processing speed and power.
- With its less than average memory size of 4GB, this PC is clearly not meant for gaming, video-intensive tasks or for large media editing.
- Its DDR3 RAM feature makes it transfer data rate slower compared to DDR4 RAM Technology.
- The 32GB eMMC storage doesn’t go far with Windows, especially when there is more than 11GB reserved for operating system and resources.
The exclusive design, affordability and the expandability of its main features make Minix N24C-4 a delight for different types of users.