This Surface Laptop 3 from Microsoft is brimming with
amazing tech to assist you with getting imaginative. If you like to escape from
your work area for some motivation, its lightweight design and 11.5-hour
battery life mean you won’t be kept down. And whether you’re taking a shot at a
project or simply getting a charge out of some personal time, the stunning
13.5-inch Full HD+ touchscreen offers better approaches to work and play.
Additionally, you’ll be able to get right where you left off gratitude to the
extremely quick 512GB SSD, which also has a lot of room for all your documents.
All that is controlled by a top-notch 10th generation Intel® Core
gen Intel® Core
Memory: 512GB SSD offers loads of storage & super-fast loading, 16GB of RAM lets you run any number of demanding tasks
Screen size: Full HD+ touchscreen – super-easy to use
Battery type: Lightweight laptop with an 11.5-hour battery life
- It also gets a solid power boost from Intel’s new processors.
- Finally, it has a USB-C port.
- The Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 looks and feels like a luxury laptop, even if it’s nearly identical to last year’s model.
- Battery life, while not bad, takes a shot.
- There’s finally a USB-C port, but it doesn’t bolster Thunderbolt.
The 15-inch Surface Laptop 3 has probably the best battery life we’ve experienced in a 15-inch laptop, which should be praised. But, this laptop falls well short on both the power and versatility that most would anticipate from a 15-inch gadget, making it a disillusioning follow-up for any individual who was seeking after more.