The 12.3-inch PixelSense Display 2-in-1 Surface Pro 5 laptop comes with the welcome versatility of a tablet and a studio. Sporting a lighter-than-ever ultra-portable design, the Surface Pro 5 is relentlessly easy to move around, and with its long battery life, one is afforded more than enough juice to work, study or get entertained anywhere. Below, we will look into the appealing and repelling characteristics of this laptop.
- Product Dimension (L×W×H): 20.14×21.21×0.84cm
- Product Type: 2 in 1 tablet PC
- Screen: 12.3 inches (31.2cm) PixelSense Display
- Display Resolution: 2736×1824
- Processor Model: Intel Core i5 – 7300U (7th Generation)
- Processor Frequency and cores: 2.6 GHz Dual-core
- Memory (RAM): 4GB SDRAM
- Storage: 128GB SSD
- Graphic Processors: Intel Iris Plus 650; Intel GMA 3150
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Battery Average Run Time: 13.5 Hours
- A colourful display. The wide 12.3-inch multipoint touchscreen display is illuminated with a 2736×1824 PixelSense resolution which ensures that screen images are crisp and clear.
- Battery lasts for more than a half-day. The 2-in-1 notebook is empowered by a 4-cell Lithium-ion battery that can reach maximum battery time of 13.5 hours; which is about 50% more battery life then previous generation.
- Lightweight. With a weight of 0.77kg, this is still the lightest Surface Pro yet.
- An average multitasker. The Microsoft Surface Pro 5’s 4GB memory is not exactly spectacular. With it, you may be able to leave only a few heavy demand applications running in the background.
- Uncomfortable to use on the lap. This is because the kickstand which is designed to adjust the angular positioning of system cannot rest as steadily on the laps as it would on a hard plane surface.
The Surface Pro 5 FJT-00003 features great performance and strong battery life by virtue of its updated CPU. With a 4GB RAM, this hybrid PC is not the most excellent multi-tasker but it operates fairly well. Also, while its kickstand allows for greater flexibility, it also makes it uncomfortable for lap use. Generally, with a price tag of £809.99, it should appeal to the general lover of 2-in-1 laptops.