The Microsoft Surface Laptop GO THH-00026 is designed to be the ultimate on the go device for students or professionals. This laptop comes with a very compact 12.4-inch display making it much lighter and easier to take on the go than your average full-sized laptop.
Below we are going to investigate some of these models benefits and downsides to hopefully help you make an informed decision if it is the right choice for you.
Microsoft Surface Laptop GO THH-00026 Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Screen: 12.4 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- Due to its small and compact design, it only weighs 1.1 KG making it very light and mobile for those who find themselves on the go often.
- Unlike many other Microsoft Surface models that have been released over the years, this version is quite affordable, even for those on a budget.
- The Intel Core i5 processor gives this device enough processing power to handle multitasking with ease.
- The display is touchscreen as well.
- It is possible to get up to 13 hours of battery life on a single charge which is great for those who do not always have easy access to a power source.
- It comes with Windows 10 in S mode instead of the standard full Windows edition.
- You will have limited storage space on this device as it only has a 128 GB SSD drive, so external or online storage may need to be used if you save any amount of data.
- Those who are used to working with more standard-sized laptops might find the smaller 12.4-inch display difficult to get used to
- It does not have a graphics card that is capable of handling high-end gaming.
The Microsoft Surface Laptop GO THH-00026 is ideal for those on the go that want something lightweight and compact to take with them. It is not a great choice for high-end gaming or for those that need plenty of local storage.