Microsoft Surface 3 is the latest flagship tablet of Microsoft. It had made an impact in the beginning when it was launched. It is not flawless, but it’s relatively a great laptop cum tablet to use. It is available in multiple colors, and it’s a clean, elegant, and attractive design. It is 800 grams lighter than Pro 2, which makes it easy to carry. It is equipped with a newly designed kickstand that makes it very different from the other devices in competition. It slides the Surface 3 anywhere within the 150-degree angle. Omnisonic speakers, hidden below the keyboard, delivers amazing omnidirectional sound in it.
Processor: Intel. Core i5. 2.1 GHz
Memory : 8GB of RAM
Storage : 256 GB SSD
Screen : 13.5 Inches Clear, bright, 12-inch, 2,160-by-1,440-resolution display
- This is easy to use a stand-alone tablet with an improved kickstand.
- Ten finger multi-touch support is a fantastic feature in Microsoft Surface 3.
- The pressure-sensing stylus is an excellent addition to the laptop.
- Bright, clear 12 inches 2160/1440 resolution display makes video watching a great fun on its screen as it provides with a cinematic video.
- Its powerful battery stays charged all day long; its battery life is amazingly more than 11 hours after every charge.
- It is fully integrated with OneDrive, facial recognition sign in, and password-free windows.
- USB-C and USB-A ports are provided for better and multiple connectivities. As well as for accessory charging and display connections are made so comfortable in it.
- It lacks the full SD card Slot, which restricts the user a bit.
- It doesn’t work with the last generation surface accessories.
- When we compare it with its predecessor, then its performance doesn’t look much improved, yet in a few things, that is better than this surface 3.
- It is a likable laptop cum tablet, yet it still needs a few improvements that can make more versatile. Its performance needs to be better than surface 2. Then it can make a better place in the market.