The Michael Kors MKT5086 Smartwatch combines an emblematic silhouette with state-of-the-art technology. It is made of rose gold stainless steel and features GoogleTM technology Wear OS. It also offers payment methods, registration of the heart rate, submersible functionality, and much more for your daily routine.
Style: Smart, Casual, Digital, Fashion
Shape Watch: Rounded
Collection: Bradshaw 2.0 GEN 5
Movement: Qualcomm® Snapdragon WearTM 3100
- Stay in shape, make payments, and stay in touch with the Michael Kors MKT5086 smartwatch. It’s all right on your wrist – even smartphone notifications.
- Need a quick update of the weather? Just hold down the power button and say “Hey Google” to get updates, add appointments and reminders, and control your smart home. Built-in speakers let you hear the Assistant’s answers and make calls to your wrist.
- Extend battery life by choosing from 3 available modes, including a week long time mode – ideal if you know you’re out and about for a while.
- Are you going for a morning run? You can leave the phone at home. Untethered GPS tracks your steps and distance, while activity tracking measures your heart rate and helps you stay at the top of your workout goals. You can store music to listen to while you’re running.
- With the contactless technology of Google Pay, you can conveniently make payments with your watch.
- Even if the style is your top priority, Michael Kors MKT5086 Smartwatch is not versatile enough for the price.
- It’s not suited to workouts, and frankly, it’s out of place for days when you just want to linger around in sweats and comfortable sneakers.
- It is pricey
- Short battery life
- Not ideal for fitness tracking
Michael Kors MKT5086 is an attractive attempt at a woman-friendly smartwatch, but it is more of style than substance.