The LG 32UN88A can help you boost your productivity with innovations for ergonomics and the workplace. With DCI-P3 and HDR10, LG UltraFine Ergo provides exceptional image quality.
This 32 inches 4K IPS display delivers a comfortable viewing experience by reducing colour shift from different vantage points.
LG 32UN88A Monitor Specifications
- Screen size: 32 inches
- Resolution: 3840×2160 pixels
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2
- Weight: 14.9 kg
- The Ergo stand’s enhanced flexibility offers expanded ergonomic adjustment of extending, retracting, swivel, pivot, height, and tilt and providing a perfect screen position for a more comfortable and sustainable user experience. The Ergo is a welcome innovation for anyone who spends a significant amount of time at their desk. LG’s technologically and ergonomically advanced stand helps promote good posture through its high degree of adjustability, enabling each user to create a perfectly customized workstation.
- Ergo’s compact design takes up minimal desk surface and also contributes to easier installation. This feature helps users achieve a clutter-free environment. Ergo’s USB-C One Cable solution conveniently provides fast data transfer and power for laptop charging through a single cable.
- 4K (3840×2160) resolution displays breathtaking clarity and fine detail with the Full HD resolution four times.
- USB Type-C port allows 4K video display, data transfer, and laptop/mobile device charging simultaneously over a single cable.
- Mount the display on the stand with “one-click” without any installation tools.
- It supports not only C-Clamp type desk fixtures but also the ability to fit into the desk hall.
- Power and other cables are neatly concealed inside the stand.
- It has a high power consumption rate.
- Not bright enough for true HDR
- It is expensive.
The LG 32UN88A has incredible colour accuracy and an approachable price tag, making it an easy recommendation for creatives and gamers alike.
Still, with just 350 cd/m2 of brightness, the HDR10 compatibility is a bit of a waste.