Truth is, bringing the smartest TV to your desktop or small room, the LG 24TL510S doesn’t compromise quality. Amazing pictures, including being the leading producer and supplier of OLED screens, LG has an unmatched legacy. The picture of the 24TL510S clearly shows this.
The Edge-lit LED show offers excellent realism with vibrant light, dark blacks, and bright whites. Smooth motion and reaction are super good for action movies and gaming alike.
LG 24TL510S TV Specifications
- HD Ready: Yes
- BBC iPlayer: Yes
- Pixel Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Brightness: 200
- Scart Sockets: No
- Speakers: Yes
- This LG 24-inch TV comes with useful features that look amazing on the big screen. BBC iPlayer, YouTube, Now TV, Demand 5, Amazon, and Netflix are just some of the VOD (Video-On-Demand) services that come with LG. There is also convenient access to music services like Spotify and Napster plus social media.
- Widely praised as one of the best smart TV interfaces, LG’s webOS 3.5 operating system is easy to use and packed with great features. Constant progress and upgrades make it a seamless experience. WebOS 3.5 uses superimposed icons, directories, and sidebars for quick and easy access to smart content without leaving the current screen image.
- It’s a breeze to connect to your Internet thanks to built-in Wi-Fi. Once linked, you can enjoy effortless streaming and even file sharing across your network. Screen Mirror lets you watch content from your smartphone or laptop on the big screen – wirelessly.
- Internal memory on the mean side – if switching between apps frequently in one session and several have been downloaded, there comes a point when they automatically restart to free up memory.
- Setting up is difficult
- The sound is a bit ‘tinny’
It features Freeview Play which makes it easy to catch up with TV. Find BBC iPlayer, ITV Portal, All4, and Demand 5 programs sitting alongside more than 60 TV channels and up to 15 HD channels.
Just scroll back in your TV guide to watch the shows you’ve missed for the last 7 days. All you have to do is check that your TV is connected to the internet and that you’re good to go.