Offering the combination of sleek design, high-speed processing performance, and long battery life, Lenovo Yoga C740’s all-metal design is not just powerful; it is also aesthetically pleasing.
Boasting with a powerful Intel Core i7-10510U and up to 8GB of RAM, this 14-inch convertible laptop is the best Lenovo has to offer in the arena of hybrid laptops.
Below is our review of some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Lenovo Yoga C740 14 Inch Laptop Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10510U
- Memory: Up to 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- Screen: 14-inch IPS touch screen
- Despite its sleek all-metal finish, this 14-inch laptop measures 0.67 by 12.7 by 8.5 inches and weighs 3.1 pounds.
- With its processing power, it scored decently a bit higher than its competitors. It’s got sufficient power for spreadsheets but not enough for juggling workstation-sized datasets or 3D rendering tasks.
- At 97% sRBG and 75% AdobeRGB colour gamut, it is a great choice for photo and video editing
- The fingerprint reader and the option to block the webcam using its built-in privacy slider ensures added security on your device and the security against hackers.
- This device lasted over 15 hours on a single charge, making it perfect for everyone who wants to be productive on-the-go.
- Unlike the other hybrid convertible laptops, there is no available HDMI port not SD card slot on this device
- The keyboard is below average than those in its competitors.
With its strong battery life and powerful processors, it’s hard not to love Lenovo Yoga C740. This device is armed with powerful specifications that every hybrid laptop enthusiast will surely love within its price point.
Student and art professionals will greatly benefit from the stylus pen that is included.