When most people consider what an average mid-range laptop should provide, Lenovo V330-15IKB 81AX00CBUK hits most of those aspects head-on.
It isn’t overly flashy with expensive features that the average user needs, nor does it include much low-end hardware that will make life difficult if you try to do anything more than the most basic tasks.
This Lenovo model seems to be an ideal choice for many consumers, but let’s have a look over some of its benefits and downsides to find out for sure.
Lenovo V330-15IKB 81AX00CBUK Laptop Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Screen: 15.6 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- The Intel Core i5 is one of our favourite processors to recommend to the typical user as it is plenty powerful but also much more budget-friendly than the high-end Intel Core i7
- Some features that you won’t find in all newer laptop models, such as a fingerprint reader for added security and even a DVDRW drive for using physical media, can both be found in this model
- The SSD hard drive helps give this laptop a great boost in performance due to its fast read and write times
- At 2.05 Kg, it is still light enough to be your go-to machine for on the go use
- The integrated graphics will not impress gamers in the least. It is great for watching movies and basic day to day requirements but will lack the graphic processing capabilities to play the latest gaming titles smoothly
- Storage is decent in this model, but the 256 GB drive may not be quite what they are looking for those with high storage demands.
The Lenovo V330-15IKB 81AX00CBUK is a very well rounded laptop making it a great choice for just about any average laptop user.