The Lenovo V130-15IKB comes with a full-sized display, enough performance to power the average user, and surprisingly even an optical drive, which you don’t see anymore.
Below we will review some of the key benefits and downsides to this model so we can find out just how well it stacks up to the competition and help you decide if it might be the right choice for your next purchase.
Lenovo V130-15IKB 81HN00NGUK Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Screen: 15.6 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- Processing power is essential on any new laptop, and this model strikes the perfect balance between power and affordability. The Intel Core i5 may not have the same credibility as the more powerful i7 but still packs a decent punch at a lower cost
- The 256 GB SSD provides excellent performance while also giving users a decent amount of storage space
- For some, this might be a downside, but for those that still use physical media, the addition of an optical drive is a big plus
- With multiple USB 3.0 ports available, you should have no problem finding options for all your external high-speed devices
- This laptop is a bit on the heavy side, even for a full-sized 15.6-inch model. It weighs 1.8 Kg, so it might be a bit bulky for those who are on the go often
- It does not include a dedicated graphics card and instead just a basic integrated option. This will not handle high-end gaming very well, as modern games have high graphic demands
- With an estimated 6 hours of battery life, staying on the go for extended periods may be difficult
The Lenovo V130-15IKB is an all-around solid laptop for those who want a full-sized display and enough performance to power most applications.
It isn’t suitable for gamers or highly mobile people due to its heavy design and lack of a dedicated graphics card.