When it comes to finding your next tablet most people consider two options. The Apple Ipad or the Samsung Galaxy but they shouldn’t be forgetting about Lenovo before they make their decision.
Lenovo has a long history of providing top quality laptops and it is no different with their tablet lineup either. Today we will be looking at the Lenovo Tab M10 ZA5V0367GB model which as recently been released and going over some of its key benefits and downsides below to help you make the choice if it is the right fit for you.
Lenovo Tab M10 2nd Gen FHD Plus 10.3 Inch Specifications
- Processor: Octa-Core 2.3 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Storage: 64 GB
- Display: 10.3 Inches
- OS: Android
- The large 10.3 inch display gives you plenty of viewing area for all your important tasks
- Storage is always a concern with tablets and they typically have very little and quickly need an expansion by purchasing an SD card. This model comes with 64 GB available which is double what some of the competing models in this price range provide
- Performance is good with 4 GB of RAM available, again above when many of its direct competitors include
- Still low cost enough to be considered budget friendly
- Very colorful and bright display
- Battery life is a little disappointing with up to 8 hours possible on a single charge
- The dock and tablet both use different charging cords which is inconvenient to say the least
The Lenovo Tab M10 ZA5V0367GB is a great when to get a well rounded tablet at a very budget friendly price.
The biggest drawback to this laptop is its poor battery life compared to many of its direct competitors but otherwise holds its own quite well compared to the competition.
If battery life is not the top factor in your decision this model might be a great choice for your next purchase.