Lenovo Tab M10 Plus is one impressive media tablet from the 2nd Gen tab family. The standout metal design gives premium look and feels with modern simplicity. A 10.3inch FHD screen and dual speakers offer immersive entertainment. And make it portable enough for your daily life by adding the protective folio case. Facial recognition means that you can unlock your device quickly and with added parental settings that ensure you stay in control. Tab M10 FHD Plus puts your mind at ease with special kid’s mode, which contains custom kids’ content and protection. The specialized parent control and eye protection mode and posture alerts will allow your kids to enjoy a safe entertainment.
Processor: 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio P22T) Octa-core processor
Memory: 4GB RAM
Storage: 128 GB RAM
Screen size: 10.3 inches
Operating system: Android 9
- An optional Smart Charging Station lets you control your smart home devices, thanks to the Google Assistant. Ask for information, play music, set reminders, or watch a video—all hands-free.
- You can unlock your Tab M10 Plus with just a smile. Thanks to face recognition technology that sees you and knows you, and logs you straight in. It’s that simple and secure, too.
- With Kids Mode, your young ones can enjoy fun, child-safe content. You can also manage what they view and for how long. And even be alerted if someone is not sitting up properly. What’s more, the built-in eye-care protection technology helps to reduce the risk of eyestrain.
- The Lenovo Tab M10 FHD has just the right specs for an entertainment table that the whole family can share. With an Octa-core 2.3GHz processor keeping things running quickly and smoothly.
- Just 8.15mm thin and weighing only 460g, the M10 Plus is beautifully crafted with a premium metal back cover and a 4.6mm narrow bezel.
- Below-average battery life
- Bad speakers
- Blurry camera
It’s an excellent tablet on the one hand. It offers a premium design, a lovely screen, an almost pure Android 9, and a good performance for its price.