The Lenovo IdeaPad L340 81LK010TUK is a sturdy laptop for entry-level modern gaming. It is a nice model for games that do not need very high-end graphics and 4K settings. We review the important specifications, benefits, and downsides to this model below before giving our verdict.
Processor: Intel Core i5-9300H, Quad-core, with a base speed of 2.4 GHz
Memory: 8 GB DDR4 SD RAM
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 inches
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
– The 9th generation Intel Core i5 series provides powerful performance to this laptop. The processor clock speed can go up to 4.1 GHz with Intel’s Turbo Boost technology.
– Even users with sensitive eyes should not find any difficulties with flickering during intensive gaming sessions due to the performance of the 15.6-inch, full HD IPS screen, and its stable viewing angles. Colors look well separated from each other.
– Consumers will find the laptop to be relatively light at 2.1 kg compared to other high-end gaming laptops in its class
– The device is reasonably quiet in day-to-day operations, but the fans become audible under heavy load.
– Although the bottom-centered weight makes it a little uncomfortable to move around frequently, the device is susceptible to fingerprints, typically on the top side of the lid.
– Some users may complain about fewer connectivity options as the device provides only necessary ports, mostly on the left side. The laptop comes without a memory reader and a Thunderbolt port.
– The data transfer speeds are moderate in the typical range of 290 Mb/s to 310 Mb/s compared to other devices in its class.
– Users will find the touchpad slightly loose in its frame, which makes rattling noises. Mouse buttons need strong pressure to operate on the bottom corners of the pad.
Users looking for an entry-level gaming laptop will find the Lenovo IdeaPad L340 81LK010TUK suitable to their taste. Although it lacks a few features, it provides fair value at a reasonable cost.