The Lenovo Ideapad 3 Chromebook laptop uses Google’s Chrome OS (Operating System), which means access to your favorite Android apps via the Google Play Store. This device comes with an Intel Celeron processor, 4GB RAM, a battery that will last up to 10 hours, and an 11.6” HD display – enabling you to stream films and check out your favorite websites. The 11.6” IdeaPad 3 is engineered with a cutting-edge Mobile Processor-as well as powerful memory and storage options. Practical details like the security shutter let you physically close your webcam-make this Laptop an excellent choice for getting things done every day.
Processor: Intel Celeron N4020
Screen: 11.6 inches
Dimension: 42.6×27.8×7 cm
- Fast, simple, and secure, the IdeaPad 3 Chromebook comes with an Intel Celeron processor and 32GB eMMC flash storage for rapid, smooth system response. It weighs only 1.12kg and is smaller than a sheet of A4 paper. So, you can bring this Chromebook everywhere you go.
- When it comes to entertainment, the IdeaPad 3 Chromebook is no slouch. Thanks to narrow bezels on three sides of the 11” HD display, you can enjoy all your favorite movies and videos with high clarity. And with stereo speakers, everything sounds crystal clear.
- Use Google’s productivity suite of powerful collaboration tools, like Google Docs and Google Sheets, to accomplish your daily work—creating, editing, and working with colleagues in real-time. You can work anywhere, anytime, and even offline. Changes are saved automatically, so your work is never lost.
- With Chromebook, your device updates every six weeks when connected to the internet to provide the latest protection from security threats. It also goes through a verified boot process when it starts and automatically returns to a safer version when malicious changes are detected.
- Cramped 32GB storage drive
- No Wi-Fi 6 support
- Low-resolution, dim TN-based display
Thanks to excellent battery life, a decent keyboard, and attractive styling, the Lenovo IdeaPad 3 offers amazing value for money, as long as you don’t need a high-resolution screen or powerful computing components.