Those who want a bit more mobility in their laptop than a full-sized 15.6-inch model typically go the direction of a 14-inch display.
While that may not seem like a huge difference, it results in a much lighter and more compact laptop option. The all-new Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ADA05 81W000DGUK comes with a 14-inch display so you can move around easier without carry a heavy and bulky laptop with you.
Below we will review some of the key benefits and downsides to this new IdeaPad and see if it might be the right choice for you.
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ADA05 81W000DGUK Laptop Specifications
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Screen: 14 Inches
- OS: Windows 10
- As we mentioned above, this model comes with a 14-inch display, and because of this is lighter than your typical full-sized model and much easier to take on the go
- It includes two USB 3.0 ports for all your high-speed external devices
- When it comes to hard drives, SSD technology is clearly superior as it allows for much faster read and writes times, helping improve your device’s overall performance. This Ideapad comes with a 128 GB SSD drive
- You will also get a one-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 with the purchase of your laptop, giving you popular programs like Word and Excel, which are a must-have for students or professionals
- The built-in webcam also includes a physical shutter for added privacy
- When it comes to performance, it lacks a powerful processor or much memory. This is fine for the average day to day user, but anybody who has high demands on their technology may find it underperforms
- The SSD drive is great due to its fast read and write times but has a limited capacity with only 128 GB of storage available. Anybody who saves lots of large files will find themselves quickly using up this space
- It only comes with a basic integrated graphics card, so high-end gaming is not an option on this laptop
This laptop is a nice choice for those on a budget and wants something compact for basic everyday use.
Still, it lacks the performance to be a great high-end laptop for those who do heavy multitasking or need to run resource-intensive applications.