The anti-glare full HD display improves the resolution by 1920×1080, focusing on the minute detail of the pictures. Now, you can watch movies in 1080p due to AMD Integrated Graphics.
The built-in virus protection helps run your Laptop swiftly and protects the computer from malicious viruses that can lose your data. The Chromebook S345 weighs only 3.28 pounds that makes it super comfortable to carry with you.
In this review, you will get to know about the key features and drawbacks of Lenovo Chromebook S345 81WX0007UK that will help you make a decision.
Lenovo Chromebook S345 81WX0007UK Laptop Specifications
- Processor: 1.8 GHz AMD A6
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB SSD
- Screen: 14.0 Inches
- Lenovo Chromebook S345 81WX0007UK requires no set-up time that makes it easy to use and offer a long-run battery.
- The DDR4 OnBoard RAM provides an excellent and streamlined working capacity of the computer.
- This high-end Laptop gives a hard drive rotational speed of 5400 RPM that makes it fast enough to deliver reliable performance in a minimum duration of time.
- The average battery time of 10 hours gives you deliverance from re-charging. This long-run battery time is sufficient to work in a café or restaurant as well.
- You can enjoy crystal-clear audio with dual 2W stereo speakers installed in Lenovo Chromebook S345 81WX0007UK.
- It offers an optimal typing experience with an integrated trackpad and keyboard.
- No optical drive is included in Chromebook S345, making it a bit non-convenient to use, mainly when using an old data drive.
- You cannot directly print a page from Chromebook S345. Instead, you need the Cloud Print app to perform this task.
The 7th Generation AMD A6-9220 APU with Radeon R5 Graphics makes Chromebook S345 fast, more straightforward, and seamless to run your favourite apps and work significantly.