Are you looking for a laptop that’s easy to use but doesn’t sacrifice performance? The Chromebook S345 (14) has it all. It works with Chrome’s operating system, boots in seconds, updates automatically, has built-in antivirus protection and is ranked 7th by AMD ®.
With a sleek 180-degree articulated frame and a battery life of up to 10 hours, this Chromebook can go anywhere.
- CPU: AMD A4-9120C Dual-Core 1.6GHz / 2.4GHz Turbo Processor
- RAM: 4GB , 32GB eMMC
- Display: 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Resolution
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon R4
- Chrome OS
- Flexible design: Compact everyday notebook with a 180-degree opening case and a maximum keyboard weight of only 1.48 kg.
- Full-HD display: The narrow-edged, high-resolution TN display offers a larger viewing area, while the two 2-W stereo speakers provide clear sound.
- Fast and entertaining: Boot up in seconds and work or play for hours wherever you are with the ultra-fast Chrome operating system and up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Google Services and Seamless Device Protection with Single Link and Protection Keyhole
- Connect: Connections and interfaces include a micro SD card reader, 2 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 3.1 Type-C, integrated audio, WLAN and Bluetooth adapter, and Google Apps.
- Audio: Enjoy crystal clear sound from the two 2W stereo speakers included in the Lenovo Chromebook S345 81WX0007UK. You can also enjoy the best typing experience with the built-in trackpad and keyboard.
- The Chromebook S345 is not equipped with an optical drive, making it a little awkward to use, mainly when using an older data drive.
- You can’t print a page directly from the Chromebook S345 because you need a Cloud Print application to play this role.
The 7th generation AMD APU A6-9220 with Radeon R5 graphics makes the Chromebook S345 fast, convenient and straightforward for running your favourite applications and working efficiently.