Even though most players today prefer monitors with high inc values, they have also acquired a new habit. This is high hertz numbers. Although this model has a large screen like 27 inches, is this enough for users? The Hertz being 75 is a problem for today’s consumer because gamers now want higher hertz and naturally higher fps. But this model from Lenovo has 27inch and 1920×1080 resolution. It is a monitor that attracts users who play playstation and Xbox as well as pc users who want to play games on larger screens. Let’s come to the daily home users. This monitor can become a sought-after item for them. Because with its large screen size, it stands out as a full price performance product for the ordinary home user. Let’s take a closer look at the details.
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080 FHD
- Refresh Rate: 75 Hz
- Response Time: 4 ms Extreme Mode
- Tearing Prevention Technology: FreeSync
- Display size: 27inch – IPS Panel
- Connectivity Technology: VGA + 1xHDMI
- It has a large 27inch screen size. This means a wider perspective in many games. The games also immerse the user in the atmosphere and provide an engaging gaming experience.
- Thanks to the flicker-free technology, the led panels on the back of the monitor reduce flicker and light level. This reduction minimizes eye strain and provides comfort for longer gaming experiences.
- FreeSync AMD based technology: FreeSync is a feature that only works on AMD based graphics cards. In short, it provides the communication between your monitor and the video card and reduces the sudden FPS drops and tears in games to zero. This allows you to play games more fluently. Especially nowadays, most professional players prefer monitors with FreeSync or G-Sync (Nvidia) technology.
- A complete price performance product.
- 4ms latency is a value that is not preferred among today’s monitors. The 1ms response time, which is now standard on most monitors, will attract many consumers. While reaction time is still an important element for competitive games today. Still, many consumers prefer to play singleplayer games, so they don’t care much about reaction times.
- Although the 75Hz refresh rate is not a bad value, a monitor with a resolution of 1980 × 1080 will still remain low in today’s standards. Because most monitors that came out almost in 2020 are released as 144Hz. Nevertheless, the 75hertz can be preferred by consumers with its price that does not force budgets.
Although it has some negative aspects, the Lenovo C27-20 65F6KAC1UK stands out as a complete price-friendly product with its 27-inch large screen and FreeSync technology.