A small laptop with an aluminium body focused on mobility, only 750 grams of weight, and Windows 10 Home as an OS with a hardware configuration in general relatively modest but in which its 8GB of RAM stands out. Its keyboard can be separated from its screen and used as a tablet.
The Jumper EZpad Pro 8 notebook includes an Intel Celeron N3450 processor, a Quad-Core with speed between 1.1 and 2.2 GHz, with an Intel HD Graphics 500 GPU with enough power to move Windows 10 smoothly.
Also included as standard is 8GB of DDR3 RAM, a 128GB capacity SSD, and a microSD card reader. It consists of an 11.6-inch touch screen with an IPS panel with a 1920×1080 FHD resolution and a 2MP webcam with a microphone on top.
There is one USB 3.0 port, micro HDMI video output, and a USB Type-C port for connectors. Note that also includes dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0
Jumper Ezpad Pro 8 Laptop Specifications
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3450
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB SSD
- Screen: 11.6 inches
- Dimension: 38×18×0.8 cm
- Designed to fit you, your world, and everything you need in it, these devices are incredible. The new Jumper EZpad Pro 8 will let you do everything you set out to do without any problems.
- The Jumper Ezpad 8 Pro offers a sleek and stylish design, assembled with an aluminium alloy casing. The manufacturer focuses on the mobility and lightweight approach by keeping its weight at only 750g.
- This new Jumper Ezpad 8 Pro convertible tablet offers you incredible features. With an Intel-Celeron-N3450 Quad Core Four Thread 1.1GHz, up to 2.2GHz processor, one of the most powerful processors of the moment, that will allow you to use everything efficiently and with spectacular graphics.
- It is expensive.
- Its webcam has a low pixel quality.
The software arena of the Jumper Ezpad Pro 8 laptop installs the Windows 10 Home operating system. It provides a smoother and lag-free interface for all applications.