If you are someone who values customization and working with a Pc kit that has high performance, then the Intel BOXNUC8I3BEH3 might be right up your alley. With the room to hold a 2.5 inch HDD coupled with Intel optane memory, your machine performance could go up to 4 times the performance you get with the Intel NUC8i3BEK Mini PC kit.
– 14 nm Lithography
– An Internal Drive Form Factor of M.2 and 2.5″ Drive
– A Board Form Factor of UCFF (4″ x 4″)
– 2 Supported Internal Drives
– 28 W TDP
-12 to 19 VDC of DC Input Voltage Supported
– A Soldered-down BGA socket
– Intel® Core
– a Warrant of 3 years!
2. Memory and Storage:
– A 32GB Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type)
– Two maximum no. of Memory Channels
– Two maximum no. of DIMMs
– A maximum memory bandwidth of 38.4 GB/s
– Memory types DDR4-2400 1.2V SO-DIMM and
– ECC Memory NOT supported
3. Processor Graphics;
– Allows for Integrated Graphics
– Supports up to three displays and
– HDMI 2.0a; USB-C (DP1.2) of Graphics Output
4. Expansion Options;
– A 22 × 48/80 M.2 card slot (storage)
– Gen 3 of PCI Express Revision
-M.2 slot with PCIe X4 lanes of PCI Express Configuration and
– A Removable Memory Card Slot of microSDXC with UHS-I support
5. I/O Specifications;
– 6 USB Ports
– USB Configuration of
2x front and 3x rear USB 3.1 Gen2; 2x USB 2.0 via internal headers
– 2.0, 3.1 Gen2 of USB Revision
– USB 2.0 and 3.0 configuration (both internally and externally) and
– Integrated BT and Consumer Infrared Rx Sensor.
– The Intel NUC8i3BEH mini PC kits deliver the latest features (including a dual-core 8th generation Intel Core i3 processor inside) in sizes that fit any lifestyle making it a visual bootstrapper. The Intel Iris Plus graphics 655 offers great visual immersion and support for triple displays all in 4K Ultra HD and other connectivity options include Thunderbolt 3, HDMI* 2.0a and DisplayPort 1.2* via USB-C.
– As regards your needs, an Intel NUC Mini PC Kit will offer you pageant responsiveness that goes virtually anywhere. You will be able to build the exact system you want by selecting different chassis sizes, memory options and storage configurations.
– The Intel BOXNUC8I3BEH3 has been criticized of bring noisy and here I will not be holding any punches for them. Even while in idle mode, the fans are in motion and can be heard (at least in a quiet room). Give the NUC a small task and the volume goes up to a point of the fans being clearly audible. When the CPU is used to the maximum the fans turn up and become very loud.
– When it comes to cooling, a AIDA64 system diagnostic tool stress test reveals that the NUC is not suitable for using the system to full capacity over a longer period of time.
– If you are looking for a capable computer, with high performance and which is easily customizable the Intel BOXNUC8I3BEH3 is you perfect fit.