The truth is, how long have you been paying attention to other people’s first-person videos of their ‘extreme sports’ adventures? Yeah, the best GoPro can record for a couple of hours, but most of the footage is garbage. The Insta360 GO, a tiny stick-on camera focused on the understanding that our collective attention span is between 15 and 30 seconds (sounds about the right) and that full HD quality is suitable for sharing.
Video Capture Resolution: 1080p
Max Focal Length: 1 Millimeter
Item Weight: 20 Grams
Batteries: 1 D batteries required. (Included)
- Weighing only 18 g – six times lighter than most action cameras – the Insta360 GO is a modern attempt at what used to be considered a ‘lifelogger’ camera a few years ago, although a slim (49x21x15 mm) and relatively high-resolution version.
- GO shoots full HD footage, deals with hyper lapses and time-lapses, and more importantly, it’s magnetic and can be installed anywhere.
- FlowState Stabilization – GO uses patented FlowState Stabilization to keep the footage impossibly smooth.
- Auto Edit- Go uses AI-powered FlashCut to find your best shots and edit them together on beat.
- Install Anywhere -With a wide variety of in-the-box accessories, GO can be installed anywhere.
- Hyperlapse -GO shoots stabilised hyper lapses and recommend the best replay speed for your picture.
- No ‘live view’
- Easy to drop/lose
- No expandable storage
- Placing on/off switch
The Insta360 GO is an exciting and easy-to-use action camera with just enough advanced functionality. This fascinating device taps into the appetite for first-person footage and correctly sets human attention to between 15 and 30 seconds.