HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro explores more possibilities in both design and performance. It overwhelms you at the very first sight with its sapphire glass display and its glossy and skin-friendly ceramic back. The new skiing and snowboarding modes record your moments with more comprehensive data; also, the level of oxygen in the blood is detected throughout your workout. Calling becomes more convenient on your wrist with the Bluetooth connection, charging more efficient with the wireless charger, and photo transfer easier with the HUAWEI Share OneHop. Start your adventures now with HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro.
Dimension: 5.36 x 4.67 x 1.14 cm
Weight: 37.0 grams
Operating system: Android and IOS
Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth.
Battery life: 14 days (depending on the user’s habit and frequency)
- Efficient Wireless Charging: Up to 2 weeks of battery life provides continuous power for your efficient life. With 5 minutes of quick wireless charge, you can use it for 10 hours. It also supports reverse charging from your phone when there is a lack of chargers.
- Bluetooth Calling: You can receive, reject or mute calls and check the history directly on your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro through a Bluetooth connection with the phone.
- Oxygen Saturation Detection: Supporting intelligent single-time SpO2 level measuring, you can detect oxygen level in the blood no matter when you are working or climbing.
- 100+ Workout Modes: By supporting precise data tracking for 100+ workout modes, including 17 professional modes and 85 custom modes, this smartwatch helps track all the way you move.
- 1.39” AMOLED Sapphire Display: The wear-resistant sapphire watch dial pairs seamlessly with the titanium frame for a lightweight and solid design. The glossy and skin-friendly ceramic back ensures comfortable wearing.
- Notifications are not interactive (texts can’t be responded to).
- No third-party app is supported.
Huawei keeps adding to its Watch GT line with little but meaningful updates. It isn’t perfect – the GT 2 Pro doesn’t support third-party app.