Do you know that the main highlight of the Watch GT 2e 5502528 is the fact that it can track everything from running, swimming, cycling to more unconventional activities such as ballet, belly dancing, and skateboarding? If you can do that, the Watch GT 2e 55025281 is likely to be able to track your activities with decent accuracy. The watch has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM, which means that it can survive a short underwater journey of up to 50 meters. So, while you can’t go scuba diving with it, you can still take part in shallow-water activities like swimming. When you move, the Watch GT 2e can automatically detect six types of workouts and start logging data.
Water resistance: 5ATM
Heart rate monitoring: Supported
Third-party app: Not supported
LTE Version: Not supported
- You can see a fairly detailed summary of your activity right from your wrist before you sync it to the app to see more comprehensive charts
- The Watch GT 2e 55025281 produces similar tracking information, with a few numbers out here and there for pace, steps taken, heart rate bpm, and distance covered.
- In addition to exercise, the Watch GT 2e 55025281 also keeps track of the number of steps you’ve taken throughout the day, all-day stress levels, continuous heart rate, and even sleep quality, with detailed charts on the app, if you’re wearing a watch to bed.
- There is no built-in speaker or microphone on the GT 2e Watch.
- There’s also no 4G / LTE version, which means you’re connected to your smartphone.
- Limited software functionality
- No third party apps
The Huawei Watch GT 55025281 is a decent fitness tracker. However, while its size is not suitable for all wrists. Its GPS, durability, and long battery life make it a good companion for outdoor workouts.